Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wonderful Card!!

Hi everyone!
So I have just checked out my friend's blog,( http://dumberthanarock.blogspot.com/ )
and I found that she had written a blog about the birthday card + presents I had given her!! Well, I thought that I should say that her card is the better of the two cards. It's wonderful, what with the detail to the facial features and the beautiful mixture of colours... my friend is a real artist. Don't you think so?? She's so creative and I loved her card so much. I SHALL KEEP IT FOREVER!!
And as she mentioned in her blog, I am moving. Unfortunately, my friend Una and I will be split up (NOOOOOO) and we won't be able to see each other as often anymore. I am hoping that we can keep in touch though, and keep making each other beautiful birthday cards (Exhibit A---->).
I just want to give a shout out to my awesome buddy!!!!
Thank you Una, for your wonderful, creative, artistic card!!

No comments:

Post a Comment