Friday, August 19, 2011

Moving...

Hi everyone~!
I just wanted to tell you that I will be moving next week. Not far, just to another part of Vancouver. We are moving into a rental home, but it isn't as bad as you think it would be. Our landlord is really nice. He is 78 years old and is like a grandfather to me!! I am so glad that the landlord is somebody nice and not crabby and a clean freak who would hyperventilate because you spilled water on the carpet.
So yes, we found a nice house to live in temporarily. It's pretty spacious and clean, so...
We are moving in next week. It will be kind of hard to adjust to a new home since I have been living in my apartment for 6 years. But I'll adjust soon. I'm pretty good at adjusting.
One big thing I have to adjust to is my new school. I have been at my school for a really long time, and I am kind of reluctant to leave so suddenly, but I guess I'm okay with it at the same time. I am reluctant and excited to leave at the same time, and scared to live my friends here but am also anxious to make new friends there. If that makes any sense to you. There are a bunch of bad things about leaving, but there are also a bunch of good things to make up for the bunch of bad things. Hmm. Even I'm confused about what I'm saying. Oh well, I hope some of you understand what I mean...^^

Alrighty then. I just thought I would let my readers know that I am leaving my home soon. (My wonderful, wonderful home... ) But you know what they say, "Home is where the heart is."
So I'll see you folks next time when I tell you about my life and such!!

No comments:

Post a Comment