Sunday, August 7, 2011

Theory Exam....

Hello fellow readers!!
So I got the theory exam done and over with, thank goodness. I hope I did O.K.
It was in a room at a hotel. I've never had an exam in a hotel before, so that was kind of cool. There weren't as many kids as I thought there would be though... They had a bunch of people taking a bunch of different exams in one room. One thing that I didn't like about the room: It was way too cold for my liking. The A/C was on very strong.
They were pretty strict about everything. You weren't allowed to bring your pencil case to the desk! You had to take out all your stuff. I guess they were afraid you would cheat... Out of your pencil case? Oh well, it didn't really matter anyways.
Unusually, I wasn't hyperventilating during the test like I usually would. I was almost... careless? No, no, that's not the right word. I was very careful. I was... more... relaxed. Yes, relaxed. I was more relaxed than usual.
Anyways, I think that I can pass the exam. Now I just have to sit here and wait for my exam results. I'll tell you when I get them, but 'till then, bye-bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment