Thursday, April 5, 2012

New Guitar!

I seem to be getting lots of new items nowadays, no?Well, I'm ecstatic, because I've been using a spare guitar that my teacher had, so I've been anticipating my getting a new guitar of my own. And so I finally did.
I was wanting a guitar with a light, almost white color, but that was not what I got. 
I got something even better, something that I didn't even know I wanted until the moment I laid eyes on it. It was beautiful. although it wasn't as light of a color of wood as I wanted it, it was still just as pretty. It didn't have a glossy covering but had a satin wood finish, which I thought was very very cool. Although it wasn't bought brand new from a store, it just as well may be. It may have been played 4 or 5 times, which technically makes it "used," but it was just as good as a brand new one. It even smelled new.
I'm enjoying my new computer and my new guitar very much!
Now if only I could get a brand new piano (preferably a grand piano)... heh heh. My life would be complete. ;)

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I play the guiater as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I mean guitar, spelling error.

      Delete
    2. Cool! Guitar is a fun instrument to play; but the first few months or so of learning is painful for your fingers... -.-

      Delete