Monday, April 9, 2012

Menchies

So today I tried Menchies Frozen Yogurt for the first time. SO. GOOD.I heard everybody talking about how they wanted Menchies all the time at school, and it came to the point where I couldn't just sit there and hear all these great things about something that I've never tried before.
Believe it or not, in Vancouver, frozen yogurt was first being introduced when I was leaving. So if you ask somebody from Vancouver if they know what Menchies is, they'll look extremely confused. People from Vancouver have probably never tried good frozen yogurt before. That's how unfortunate my situation was before I moved to L.A. and lived a few blocks away from a Menchies place.
But anyways, since today was a furlough day for our school, I thought, why not try Menchies? Now I will always go to Menchies whenever I'm craving something sweet.
There are so many flavors, and what I like about the place is that they let you sample all the flavors before you decide which one so that you don't choose something that you would regret getting. They also give away these cute spoons and stickers. It's a self serve place, which I like. In Pinkberry, they give you two tiny pieces of strawberry when you ask for strawberry toppings. In Menchies, you can load on as many toppings as you want.
*sigh* It simply makes my sweet tooth go crazy.
I CAN'T WAIT TO GO AGAIN!

1 comment:

  1. Actually,in vancouver there is a menchie frozen yougurt shop.

    ReplyDelete