Sunday, April 29, 2012

Movie Review #3 ~ Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

So today, I was  to finally watch the much anticipated Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol! My dad and I watched it together, and since we are both fans of action movies, the movie was excellent. I loved all of the Mission Impossible movies, so I was obviously expecting to love this one too.
So in the fourth movie, Ethan Hunt, with his new team, is sent to track down a dangerous terrorist named Hendricks who has gained access to the russian nuclear launch codes and is planning to blow up the United States. The team follows him to the Kremlin in Russia, and after a strenuous struggle to stop him at the Kremlin, it ends in a disaster. The Kremlin's damage is almost irrevocable. Because the IMF was involved with this, the president of the United States is forced to reject the IMF, leaving all the members of IMF without any backup or special weapons whatsoever. However, Ethan being Ethan, is unaffected by this major change. His team goes rogue and continues to track down Hendricks, determined to stop the bombing he's planning and prove IMF's innocency.
I thought this movie was thrilling in an absolutely awesome way. There are so many spectacular action sequences throughout the whole movie, which kept me on my toes the entire time. I really think this movie is worth watching, especially if you enjoyed any of the other Mission Impossible movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment