Monday, April 2, 2012

New Computer!

So today, we finally went and got a new laptop. Why do we need one? Because ours just stopped working and kind of died. You see, that computer was just worthless. We spent more time fixing it than actually using it, which was absolutely ridiculous. But when it did work, it froze at least 3 or 4 times every time you used it. SO AGGRAVATING.
Anyways, it was such a relief to get a new computer, and a laptop, not a desktop. We invested around $600 on it. Too much? Maybe... But we're using it happily and it looks like my parents have no thoughts on refunding the computer, so it's all good for now!
We bought an Asus computer, which we heard was one of the top selling brands with the lowest rate of being broken, so we obviously went with this one. So far? Best computer I've ever used. It's given us no problems so far, so I'm really happy with it. :)
So if you're planning on getting a new laptop or a computer, I suggest you get this Asus laptop (or any of the ones from the line) because everybody agrees that it is a very likeable computer.
*sigh* Getting new (and sometimes unnecessary) items are always fun. Especially gadgets.

2 comments:

  1. I have this laptop and its amazing. I'll probably buy a similar model again when I decide to upgrade~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I'm really enjoying the laptop so far!!

    ReplyDelete