Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Comment

Hello universe! :)
So I've kinda' noticed lately that note a lot of people are commenting on my blog.
I just thought I'd make a post and let you know. Please feel free to comment. Whatever it is. Just tell me what you thought of my post or comment any questions that you might have for me. :) I'm happy to reply to your comments - Because I'm just that cool. I CARE ABOUT MY READERS!
It makes my day when I see a comment pop up on my blog, just because I'm glad to see that people are actually reading my posts! And for those who do not know how to comment on my blog, here is a set of instructions:
1. scroll down to the end of post and click '0 comments' (1 comments, 2 comments, whatever.)
2. Type in your comment in the box.
3. At the bottom, where it says 'comment as:' click Name/URL. You don't have to put in the URL, but you can if you want.
3. Click 'Post Comment.'
YAY YOUR COMMENT HAS BEEN POSTED!
So that is how you post a comment on my blog. Now that I have included the instructions in my post, please feel free to comment more often, folks!
Thanks! I'll see you next time~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment