Monday, August 29, 2011

New GPS!!

Hello, fellow readers!
So I am posting to you about the GPS that we bought yesterday! I was really looking forward to buying it, and for the first hour or so yesterday, I was playing around with it until it ran out of batteries and we needed to charge it again. I tend to do this a lot with new electronics that are bought... Anyways, my mom complained that we would have to charge it again now that I had used up all the batteries. I quickly retorted that it was a chance to understand how to use the charger, so she sent me to the car to plug it in. See the thing is, I plugged it in, but I don't think it charged. Maybe you had to have the engine on? I don't know. I just couldn't do it. I spent a while fiddling around with it until I came back telling my mom that I couldn't figure out how to do it.
The point is, now it's completely out of batteries and I can't play with it anymore. That's a bummer.
But I am so glad we finally got a GPS. Everybody else I knew had one, and although I had been told that it can be annoying what with the robotic "TuRn LeFt" every few seconds, I still wanted one. What can I say? All I want is a little more than I have now~!

Anyways, thank you for listening to me drone on about being all excited over the new GPS, and I hope you enjoyed the post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment