Friday, August 26, 2011

Now Posting To You... From A Different Home!

Hi Everybody!!
So as you know, I have moved to a different home.
I have stressed to you about adjusting to the different home, but you know, it's really not that bad. I've managed to adjust very quickly, and the neighbourhood is great. Even though the 2nd floor cannot compare to the 22nd floor, it's still not that bad. One benefit that I realized: If a burglar is in the house, I can easily jump out my bedroom window, land on the roof, and make a safe landing to the ground. Whereas from the twenty-second floor? Erm.. not as great of an idea. We are all settled in already, so the place feels more like ours what with all our pictures and furniture everywhere. I guess it's not so bad to move. Of course, you are pretty busy and you have lots of things to do, and it seems like there's endless things to pack and then unpack and organize and so on. However, it's nice to have a change every once in a while. Have I wanted to go back to my old home? A few times. Do I miss my old home? To be honest, no. I mean, it was my house and everything, but now, this new place is what I call home. Afterall, they say that home is where the heart is!
So basically, I'm just posting to you that I have moved in safely, and nothing broke or ripped (that's okay Teddy, I can sew your ear back on) and I'm letting you know that I am now posting from a different location! Honestly, to you, it won't be that much of a big deal because you get the same posts, and my location does not really matter to you people, I guess.
Anyways, I will keep you posted on everything that happens (new schools, new friends, etc.) and of course, I will have the occasional book review and movie reviews, which I have decided to do!
Have fun for the rest of the- HOLY MACARONI AND CHEESE THERE'S A WEEK UNTIL SCHOOL STARTS AGAIN!!
Alright then, you folks go and frolic and have your barbeques and what not, because SUMMER'S ALMOST GONE!!
Have fun, everybody!

2 comments:

  1. You are so great!
    You are so brave!
    People usually are afraid of change because it's an adventure that involves some risks. But sometimes without change,
    You can't grow or you can't explore the new world. I'm so proud of you!!!
    Happy new adjustment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment!
    I'm glad that you understand my opinion~~ :)

    ReplyDelete