Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Piano Theory Exam

AHHH! EXAMS!!
We all hate them. And guess what's coming along to ruin my summer vacation? (Okay maybe not ruin... I was being a little dramatic... but come on, who would want exams during summer break?) My piano theory exam.
If any of you play the piano, you'll probably know that to pass higher grades you must take basic theory rudiments. You basically study a thick book with 286 pages... plus a little over a hundred Italian music terms that you have to memorize. Not the most fun thing to do... But anyways, I have been studying and the day for my exam has come. (NOOOOO) It's the day after tomorrow, and I definitely am not looking forward to it. They sit you in a room with a bunch of other people and you take the test... they give you two hours to do it. This is my first time doing a big exam like this, and what with the tense atmosphere and the deathly quiet room, it's pretty nervewrecking. I would just like to get this over with already...
Well, that's pretty much all I have to say about this (dreaded) piano theory exam. All right then, you lucky duckies have fun while I study for the test!

No comments:

Post a Comment