Sunday, June 13, 2010

Siblings


Yes, today's topic is about siblings. Even though I have not talked about mine, I do have one. I have an older brother. I am not going to tell you his real name though (because I don't want any of you creepy stalkers out there to get him). Lets just call him... John. Okay, so you might think that he might be just about 2 or 3 or 4 years older than me right? Wrong! Here's the big shocker. He is 23 years old. Yup. I'm 10. 13 years difference. He doesn't even live with me and my mom and my dad anymore. Uh huh. Our boy has grown up so fast. He lives in Korea now. The thing is, siblings that have 2 or 3 or 4 years difference between them fight 24/7. But y'know, when it comes to 13 years difference..... you find that not too many fights happen. Especially when your sibling lives in a different country. But actually, when I was little, every little joke that "John" pulled on me was a big deal to me. I couldn't take the joke. My brother probably found that out the first time he tried it on me, but he just kept doing it. And I just kept crying...and crying and crying. My mom would give "John" a slap on the back every time he made me cry, and sometimes I would stop crying and give my brother and evil smirk from behind my mom's skirt. That is why he despised me when I was little. But now we've gotten more mature, and we don't fight as much anymore. Well, at least one of us has.... Ha ha, I'm just kidding. Most of you that have siblings have probably been around your sibling for almost your whole life right? Well, for me, it's different. I am 10 right now, and I have only lived with my brother for... around 4 or 5 years of my life. Most of you hate your siblings, but when you have been around them for less than half of your life, trust me, you want them with you. *sigh* I'm gonna' go call my brother now...

No comments:

Post a Comment