Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Karate Kid


So there I was, watching TV, and then.... BLAM! "The Karate Kid. In theatres June 11." After I saw the trailer, (about 25 times) I knew I had to to go see that movie. But you know, I didn't really feel like spending my money. I know, I know, it's stupid of me to think that I can go to a movie without spending at least 30 bucks (I'm talking jumbo popcorn, a large drink, and a few bags of candy) . Hmm..... you know, if you think about me grieving like this with $150 in my pocket, not wanting to spend any money, but really really wanting to go see that movie, it's kinda' sad, isn't it? I mean, all I need is my parents permission, right?.....heh heh......uhh....... yup, I'm probably not gonna go see that movie. Well, if any of you readers out there watch that movie, be sure to tell me if it's any good by commenting below!

No comments:

Post a Comment