Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hello Earthlings~!

Hi! Today's topic will be about.......
-DRUMROLL-
Me~! Yes, me. A very exciting topic in my opinion. And don't worry, I won't bore you by telling you what kind of toothpaste I use.
But First of all, let me tell you this. I have a serious phobia of stalkers, so I'm going to keep this brief.
I am a bookworm. Yes, I almost literally devour the pages. And I am a girl. I was actually born in Korea, but I moved here when i was 1, and I have a Canadian citizenship, so I guess that makes me a Canadian! And boy am I proud!
Today I went to school.
Yes, i still go to school. Who did you think I was, a single forty year old woman who writes blogs to pass the time?
No, I am still young and lively....sometimes.
Anyways, like I said, I am going to keep this one short.
but remember to come by and read some more amusing posts about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment