Monday, May 28, 2012

Laguna Beach!

So as most of you know, today was Memorial day and since my dad got a day off from work, our family got to go to Laguna Beach to spend the day there. The weather was incredible, but the only thing that I have to complain about is the traffic. I guess we should've been expecting it since it was Memorial day and everybody had a day off, but we really didn't think that there would be that many people coming to Laguna Beach! It was so crowded that it took us an entire hour to find a parking space so that we could actually go and enjoy ourselves at the beach. Once we got there, however, it was beautiful. The sun was shining bright and the sea was glittering... it was really wonderful. We took a nice, long walk on the beach and it was probably one of the best walks I've ever had. I especially loved the water rolling in and licking at your feet. Everything about the place was incredible. Unfortunately it was too hot to sit on the beach and relax since the sun was beating down on us, so we decided to buy an beach umbrella (or sunbrella, as I like to call it) for next time.
I am so glad to be living in California; there are a countless number of beautiful beaches here! Really looking forward to going again next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment