Thursday, May 24, 2012

School's Out!

Oh boy, I thought this day would never come! School is finally out!
However, I've got to admit that I'm a little blue to be leaving seventh grade, but then again, I am looking forward to eighth grade!
I am particularly proud of myself this year because I won an award in every subject and got an A+ in all of my classes!
Hopefully I'll be able to keep my grades this way throughout eight grade also!
I'm so thankful to have gotten by despite the fact that I had such a big move in the middle of the year!
Also, I'm also ecstatic about the fact that our school district goes on break earlier than most districts! I really could use the break, especially an early one.
Hopefully all of you have had a great week and are looking forward to making great summer memories when break begins~
Have fun and enjoy yourselves, and if ever you feel bored, you can always stop by and come Sitting by the Ocean!
(oh boy that was really cheesy... but it was pretty witty.)

No comments:

Post a Comment