Saturday, March 10, 2012

Universal Studios!

Today, I got the wonderful privilidge of going to Universal Studios in Hollywood with my cousin and her friend. I was absolutely ecstatic because I hadn't seen my cousin since 2002, when I was still a toddler. It was great to see her again and be able to go have fun together there!
I hadn't been to Universal Studios for a few years, so I thought it would be fun to see things again, since we lived only 10 miutes away from the amusement park.
Everything seemed to be pretty much the same as before except for the fact that they added the King Kong 3D experience to the tram tour; however, it was still like going for the first time. I still had a great time watching all the shows, posing with all the characters, laughing at oh so many things, and screaming 'till my throat hurt on the rides.
My cousin and her friend were so incredibly nice to me, although I was probably at least the slightest bit annoying being ten years younger and tagging along on their fun trip, but I have to say that despite it all, we had loads and loads of fun. The two of them were always looking out for me and making sure that I wasn't a third wheel. They included me in their very interesting conversations and got my opinion on everything in the park before going on the things that they wanted to go on. I was so happy that they were so O.K. with me going with them to Universal!!
Now to comment on Universal Studios itself; I was kind of surprised that there were only 3 rides that you could actually go on; The Simpsons, Jurassic Park, and The Mummy. Not that I'm complaining or anything-I was simply expecting just a little bit more. The rides were all very fun though, and they all had lots of cool effects that they put in and each one got different screams out of me one way or another!
What Universal Studios didn't have in rides they made up for in shows. There were around 6 or 7 shows to watch, plus the tram tour. They were all really cool things that I had never seen anywhere else before; they had everything from 4D to special effects performances. There was wide varieties of shows, and I could easily say that I enjoyed each and every one of them. They were all very cool and creative in their own ways!!
I would definitely recommend that you all visit Universal Studios when you have the chance, because I guaruntee that you will have a wonderful time there; it's tons of fun!
Anyways, I feel so blessed to be able to go to Universal Studios without having to fly halfway around the world or anything; I'm so thankful!!
Thank you for tuning in once again everyone, and I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment