Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Technology Can Be Confusing...

So I'm not sure if I mentioned that I had an iPhone on this blog, but to make things shorter, I'll just state very briefly that I do indeed have an iPhone.
So the other day, I was in the library just browsing through all the books, when I came across a book that explained all the things that you could do on your iPhone. I would normally tell you the title of this book, but unfortunately, I merely glanced at the title and never gave it a good look...
So I was very intrigued in this book particularly because although I had an iPhone, I didn't really know what kind of cool that I was able to do on it. I was looking from my phone to the book, learning all kinds of new things, when I came across how to organize your photos into albums. I had been wanting to do this for quite some time now, so I enthusiastically got to putting all of my photos into albums. Then I looked back at the albums where I had inserted a lot of my pictures, and my heart stopped. They were all gone. There were 0 photos in the albums. At first I was completely in doubt, not believing that all of my photos could simply vanish, so I searched through the entire phone, and the entire book, but to find... nothing. Absolutely nothing.
It was then when I had a full fledged panic attack. I started repeating over and over, "Oh, what do I do, what do I do..." I was cold all over and started biting my nails. This was a big deal for me because I have never, ever bitten my nails. Not once in my entire life.
Now I understand that some of you may think that I'm a nervous wreck, for panicking over something that some others may not even give a second thought to. But as you know from my previous posts, I recently visited the San Diego Zoo and also Venice Beach, and I also took many memorable photos. 
This is solely the reason why I was in such distress. I had taken so many photos that had been so valuable to me, so many photos that I took so much time to take...
Even now as I write about this, I am still quite melancholy as I think about all the photos that were gone...
Anyways, one of the major points of my post was to say how important it was to get over things quickly, and not spend long, long minutes of your life thinking of what has already been lost. I realized from this small occurence, I learned a big lesson in life... hopefully there are a lot of these moments in your life where you realize lots of important things!
I hope you have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment