Thursday, June 23, 2011

Field Trip!

Alright everyone, first off, about the travel journal.
I have been informed that it is very long and sortof boring, so I will stop. Besides, I didn't do much after those four days...
So our grade 6 class went on a field trip around Stanley Park on our bikes! We spent the whole day biking and hanging out by the beach. All that biking was totally worth it though. The beach was the best thing ever. The weather? We couldn't have picked a better day to go. It was nice and sunny and a few brave crazy people went swimming (I was NOT one of them).
When we got to the beach, my friends and I spread our towels out and sat and ate our snacks for a while, then decided that it was much too hot to sit around and do nothing, and so we ended up playing by the water and digging holes, wading around in the water, writing in the sand, and tossing frisbees and balls. It doesn't really sound like much, but it was really fun actually being there. Later on a parent met us there with sports equipment and drinks.
Unfortunately, my friend's iPhone was stolen. 
However, it was still a fun-filled experience and I would love to go again next year with my class!!
Oh and by the way.. I will not be posting for another two weeks or so because I will be in L.A. (yay yay yay I'm SO looking forward to the sublime weather...)
So... I guess I will see you in two weeks!

p.s. -sniffle- I'll miss you guys..

No comments:

Post a Comment