Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hi, and Happy New Year!
Are you people going to be going to a countdown somewhere in your city, or to a friend's house for a party?
I hope you are going somewhere to welcome 2011 with your friends and family! 
The countdown is my favourite part! I anticipate the 3,.... 2,.... 1,....   HAPPY NEW YEAR!
And then comes the laughing and the hugging and the wonderful moment.  Happy New Year, you say to the people around you. You wish each other 'good luck' for the new year.
*sigh*  Good times, good times. Well, it's not a thing of the past, so every year, I go to the countdown!
Well, once again, I hope you have a wonderful countdown, or party, but above all, a GREAT NEW YEAR!!!
Thanks for tuning in!  May all the best happen for you in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment