Monday, December 20, 2010

Winter Break!

Hello peoples!  How's your winter break? Mine is going really well! I've had so much fun considering it's only been a few days! Me and my mom have been planning to go pig out at this fancy restraunt at the University Golf Club, go shopping, borrow some books at the library, and so on. 
So far we've done.... none of that. But still, just the fact that I don't have to get up early to go to school is awesome! I have lots more leisure time since I don't have to spend 6 hours at school... 
Well anyway, since I am going to be (girly voice) "SHOPPIN' 'TILL WE DROPPIN'!"  I'm going to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year right now.  Get all those Christmas decorations up and turn up the volume on that Christmas CD!  I hope you all have fun at all of your Christmas and New Year parties! Let's all welcome 2011 with open arms, and bid a warm good-bye to 2010.

Thank you for reading, and   Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment