Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Harrison Hot Springs!

Hello, fellow readers!
I just got back from a relaxing place called Harrison Hot Springs. It was really great! I was disappointed that it was raining, but I realized that the heavier it rains, the better it is. It's like this because when you're sitting in a hot pool, it's really nice to have raindrops splat on your face and cool you down. Okay, using the word splat makes it sound kind of gross, but it actually feels really good. I went there on the 24th and the 25th, so I couldn't send you a Christmas greeting, sorry...
But it was really great!! If you go there in the nighttime, they have the Christmas lights lit up in the trees, so it's really beautiful.
The fact that you're in an outdoor pool when it's 4 degrees outside is pretty cool. I have to admit it though, it wouldn't have been that fun if I hadn't brought my beach ball!
So if you ever decide that you've earned yourself a vacation and decide to go to Harrison Hot Springs, then be sure to bring some sort of entertainment, like a beach ball or a waterproof toy or something like that.
(romantic music plays) It's because of you readers that I got to go there.
Just kidding! hee hee~~~ 
It had nothing to do with you guys. *glares*
Anyway, I hope you have an awesome rest of your winter break!!
Bye-bye!

2 comments:

  1. I went to Harrision Hot Spring before. It is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is, isn't it? I love to sit in the hot pools at night; The temperature is perfect for being in warm water! :)

    ReplyDelete