Sunday, June 10, 2012

Scanner

So I've been wanting a scanner for the longest time so I could share some of my drawings and doodles with you guys, and finally, after lots and lots of searching, we bought one online.
Since I had absolutely no idea what I was looking for, I went on the internet and started looking for which scanner seemed to be the cheapest and the best.
When I came upon the Vupoint Magic Wand Scanner, I was quite lured in. Not only did I like the name of the scanner, it was small and portable, and once I learned that all you had to do to scan something was swipe the scanner over the document, I had my mind set on buying it. On top of it all, it was only $70!
So I typed a few things and clicked a few buttons and I was told that my Magic Wand was on its way. Unfortunately I spent half an hour at my window waiting for the UPS man to arrive, until I was informed by my parents that the package wouldn't arrive until sometime next week.
I don't think I can even put into words how stupid I felt at that moment...
But in my defense, it was my first time ordering anything online, and I thought that, much like everything else on the internet, the package would come in a couple minutes.
Unfortunately it didn't.
Well, I've got to say, lesson learned. :)
To end on a happier and less naive note, I will have drawings and such uploaded onto my blog as soon as my scanner arrives, so look forward to a whole 'nother level of Sitting by the Ocean. *cue dramatic music.*

No comments:

Post a Comment