Saturday, August 18, 2012

Back to School.

So I have been back at school for a week now and I really miss summer.
Oh gosh, I didn't realize how great it was until it was taken away from me! All those days sleeping as late as I want and not having to worry about homework was great. Now it's back to rushing to get to school on time in the mornings... -_-"
Anyways, school has not been so bad so far. The amount of homework is reasonable and my teachers are all to my liking, so I expecting that this year will be a great year...
As for summer, looking back, I really did have a fantastic break. We went to so many places and made lots of memories; although time flew by, I enjoyed every minute of my break.
And on the other hand, for school, I'm really looking forward to making my last year in middle school memorable. I will be moving up to high school next year and since everyone (including myself) has high expectations for my academic life, I will be spending the next couple years busy busy busy with my studies. What fun.

Anyways, I hope that all of you had a wonderful summer break and don't have too much of a stressful year in front of you; good luck!!
A pile of lucky charms for good luck. I know a lot of us will be needing it~~

No comments:

Post a Comment