Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Movie Review #4 ~ Brave

So I finally got to watch Brave in theaters with my friends, and it was pretty good. It was a really nice mix of comedy and emotion.
What amazed me the most was the brilliant graphics. There was not a blemish to be pointed out throughout the whole movie, and everthing seemed so real. I was mesmermized by the detail of the clothing and whatnot...

So the movie is about Merida, a scottish princess who is simply tired of being a princess. She draws the line when her parents explain to her that they have decided a couple people that are marriage material. This is when she tries to change her fate. She makes a reckless choice when she meets a witch and unintended danger pops up here and there, causing her to jump into action and try to set things right again.

 I usually love all pixar movies, so this one was no exception. However if I had to point out a con about the movie, it was the fact that it was quite predictable. Meh. It was still splendid to watch~

No comments:

Post a Comment