Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sick...

First of all, I feel the need to start with an apology.
Sorry for the lack of posts, everyone...
I even was planning on doing a holiday post for you guys, but I didn't get the chance to do that. Now the reason behind all that is that I have been down and out with the flu for the past week and a half. It was horrible. I practically just came back from the dead.
Anyways, I am back now, free to blog for all of you, so you can come back to my blog every now and then once again because there will be a post every few days now.
So, how was my Christmas, you ask?
It was actually quite enjoyable, considering I spent it in bed, sick. I was pleased to see that Christmas went on like normal even though I was sick, however. We exchanged presents and had christmas dinner (most of which didn't stay down =.=).
I got a rabito iPhone case which I absolutely love, and two cute notebooks that I had eyed in a store in the mall a few weeks before christmas.
Thankfully, Christmas was still Christmas. :)
I am also extremely thankful that I am finally, after a week or two of absolute wretchedness.
Anyways, please comment below and let me know how your Christmas went! Tell me all about what you got too~~
Thanks for tuning in once again everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment