Sunday, February 13, 2011

Frustrating... + New computer!

Don't you just hate it when you leave ALL of your math homework at school because you're excited to get outta' school because it's the beginning of a long weekend...?
Well, as you've probably guessed, that happened to me. *sobs* But I only had maybe 10 Qs left (I think...) so I'm thinking I'll go to school early, finish some then, then stay in for recess (only if needed) and finish the rest. Gosh, I'm still really stressed out... I'm scared I might not finish the work in time...
                        Anyway, moving on to the computer!
Good news! Our old computer crashed (for good) after suffering from a virus (no, not that kind of virus. A computer virus.). Well, that's not very good news. But this is the good part: Because the old computer died, (poor old, slow, bad, not good, good-for-nothing computer.) we got to get a new one! It was second-hand, but who really cares. It works really well, and it had Windows 7 installed!! (It's much better than the Windows 5 we had before...) YAY

Well, happy weekend everyone!  (do people say that at all anymore...? or did they ever?)

No comments:

Post a Comment