Monday, January 23, 2012

Saddleback Church!

Alrighty so last week me and my family visited Saddleback Church since my mom was such a big fan of Pastor Rick Warren. We drove two hours to the place, and it was definitely worth it.
Pastor Rick's sermon was really great, and I liked the way he preached, but that's not the only thing that blew us away. The church itself was by far the biggest church we've ever seen. Ever. It had about 5 worship services going on for just the adults at the same times! And the kid's worship centers? Amazing. The children must be so happy to be there. There was a whole aquarium full of really cool looking fish that kids could gaze at before and after service and there were also turtles and an alligator. An alligator! In a church! Now that was something we had never seen before.
It was nice to see what different kinds of churches there were! It was a really interesting experience and although the church was a lot bigger than I usually liked, it was something that I would've wanted to do sooner or later.
I'm really glad that I was blessed enough to visit such an honored church, and I hope that all of you will at least once have the chance to visit Saddleback!

No comments:

Post a Comment